2018 Year In Review Contest
Let's keep this one short and sweet so you can get to submitting your awesome projects! The theme of this one is to submit a project you made in 2018. Doesn't matter what it is, you can enter it. You build a bird house? You can submit it. Cat house(is that even a thing?)? You can submit it. As long as you made it in 2018, you can submit it for a chance to win one of the three prize packs below. Enough jabbering, check out the awesome prize packs!
First Place (Sponsored by Rockler Woodworking):
Second Place (Sponsored By Katz-Moses Woodworking):
Third Place (Sponsored By Howard Products):
- You must document your work here on SimpleCove.com with either build photos and descriptions or a build video. With more and more people uploading build videos to YouTube, I will allow build videos but you must upload photos of the final project(minimum of 3 photos).
- You must be a SimpleCove.com member and at least 18 years of age at the time of the entry.
- You can enter as many projects in to the contest as you like, but only one prize per person will be awarded.
- Prizes are restricted to participants living in the continental United States and Canada(Quebec Excluded).
- The contest begins 12:00 a.m. EST on Saturday, November 10, 2018 and entries for the contest must be published no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, December 31, 2018.
- We will notify the winners via email to collect addresses to ship the prizes. If the winner does not respond after 2 email attempts, we will pick another winner.
How To Enter
To enter for the contest, sign up for an account and click the “Share Project” button at the top of the page and fill out the form.
The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Marc Spagnuolo will be the guest judge for the 2018 year in review contest. Marc is a podcaster, video producer, woodworking enthusiast, and author of the book Hybrid Woodworking. Marc also provides in-depth how-to videos on his second site, The Woodwhisperer Guild. I've been a member of the guild for years and the level of detail in every video is amazing. I highly recommend checking out the guild if you want to up your woodworking game.
You can follow Marc on the following social platforms: