I made these 3 to explore economies of scale. In the end it did not take a lot longer to make 3 than it took to make 1. Probably 25% longer as each box requires hand fitting of the inlay which is the longest step. I pretty much have the inlay down to a science though. Everything else is mostly just setup so doing 3 sets instead of 1 once the setup is done for that step is not much longer time. I also decided to try 3 different finishes to explore what looks best. I used satin polyurethane, boiled linseed oil, and gloss polyurethane. The easiest to apply by far and also looks the best in my opinion is the boiled linseed oil. BLO also smells really great even after it totally dries! Gloss is nice but is a LOT of extra work. I don't think I will do a gloss finish again unless specifically requested. Quite frankly it is just not worth my time. These 3 will go into a craft show/sale later this year. I'll do similar boxes in Cherry and Maple for the same show. I hope to have 10-15 boxes ready for the show.