Birdseye Maple Picture Frame
I haven't done much in awhile but I did crank out a picture frame in Birdseye Maple for a picture painted by my sister-in-law. She is very good. Took about 1/2 a day total. Finished in Danish Oil. I did the inner and outer molding using my router table and simple ogee profiles. Edge inlay is simple store-bought banding.
I've had this Birdseye for awhile waiting for a worthy project. Note I still struggle to keep the wood from walking into the blade. You can see the burning. In retrospect, I could have used my Morso miter machine for this job but didn't think about it until the end. I also cut the mat as I have a mat cutter.