Q2 2019 Woodworking Contest
Let's kick off 2019 with an awesome contest! Going forward all contests are general woodworking contests which means you can submit any type of project. I felt the previous contests really limited members as they may not have a project to fit that theme. This will hopefully help more of you enter for a chance to win one of the three prize packs. This contest runs from Monday, April 15, 2019, thru Friday, June 14, 2019. Like previous contests, you can enter as many of your projects for a chance to win.
I want to remind the contestants that you have to upload at least 10 photos of your project and some of the photos must show you building the project. I've removed entries in the past for not having enough photos. These contests are not only here to inspire others in the woodworking community but also help educate by showing your process of building the project. Here's a perfect example of a project post.
If you have a build video on YouTube, you can put that in your project submission but you still need to include photos of the finished piece.View Contest Rules View Prizes
- You must document your work here on SimpleCove.com with either 10 photos with descriptions or a build video. With more and more people uploading build videos to YouTube, I will allow build videos but you must upload at least 4 photos of the final project.
- You must be a SimpleCove.com member and at least 18 years of age at the time of the entry.
- You can enter as many projects into the contest as you like, but only one prize per person will be awarded.
- Prizes are restricted to participants living in the continental United States and Canada(Quebec Excluded).
- The contest begins 12:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 15, 2019 and entries for the contest must be published no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, June 14, 2019.